Old Dovorian Club social media platform policy.
To help us maintain an open, helpful, and engaging community experience, please read the guidelines below and abide by them during your visits. Old Dovorian Club reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time.
The Old Dovorian Club adheres to Facebook, Lindkin, Twitter, and Instagram Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and expects all Facebook, Lindkin, Twitter, and Instagram users to do the same. This also includes interactions on any social media channel where The Old Dovorian Club has a presence.
In addition, The Old Dovorian Club reserves the right to remove comments that:
- Contain personal identifying information about anyone, including, but not limited to, current, prospective, or former students, or school faculty and staff
- Contain unsubstantiated claims/baseless accusations
- Are violent, obscene, graphic, threatening, or include hate speech
- Hate speech is defined as any comment that attacks or uses pejorative or discriminatory language with reference to a person or a group on the basis of who they are, in other words, based on their religion, ethnicity, nationality, race, colour, descent, gender or other identity factor.
- Are personal attacks, bullying, or harassment
- Are profane
- Are spam
- Are off topic, including, but not limited to political or religious comments unrelated to the Old Dovorian Club, education, or the Old Dovorian Club experience
- Contain solicitations
- Cannot be translated into English by Google Translate or other free online translation software
The Old Dovorian Club encourages all users to utilise the report links made available by Facebook when finding inappropriate or abusive content.
Disclaimer: Any view or opinions presented in the user-contributed content on the Old Dovorian Club social media accounts are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Old Dovorian Club.